Tilapia with Pineapple Salsa
Simple ingredients — incredible flavor! You will love how the fresh pineapple salsa gives the fish a sweet and spicy kick!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
By: The I Love My Instant Pot Affordable Meals by Alieen Clark
1 pound tilapia fillets
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup water
1/2 cup pineapple salsa
- Place tilapia in the center of a (1-1/2 inch) piece of foil. Season tilapia with salt and pepper.
- Fold foil up on all sides to resemble a bowl and pour in salsa. Fold foil over top of tilapia and crimp edges.
- Place trivet and water in Instant Pot®. Carefully place foil packet on top of trivet.
- Close lid and set pressure release to Sealing.
- Press Manual or Pressure Cook button and adjust time to 2 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, quick release pressure and then unlock lid and remove it.
- Remove foil packet from Instant Pot®. Carefully open foil packet, steam will release from inside.
- Serve tilapia with salsa as garnish.
PER SERVING: Calories: 124 | Fat: 2g | Protein: 23g | Sodium: 294mg | Fiber: 1g | Carbohydrates: 3g | Sugars: 2g