Duo Crisp + Air Fryer - Quick Meatball Parmigiana
Made with frozen prepared meatballs, this easy-to-make cheesy meatball parmigiana can be served as a meatball sub in warm buns as a family-friendly supper or as a crowd-pleasing party appetizer.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
By: Instant Brands Culinary Team
1 pound frozen prepared meatballs
1-1/2 cups tomato sauce
1/4 cup basil pesto
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Add frozen meatballs and tomato sauce to inner pot of Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer.
- Place lid on pot and lock into place to seal. Select Pressure Cook/Manual setting on High Pressure for 5 minutes.
- When pressure cooking is complete, Quick Release the pressure. Once pressure is released, remove the lid.
- Stir in pesto; sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Using Air fryer Lid select Broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is golden brown and bubbling.
Use plant-based meatballs if desired.