Buttery Ranch Pork Chops
Savory, buttery, and deliciously tangy — you will love how easy it is to make these fabulous pork chops in your Instant Pot!
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 - 6
By: Chop Secrets
2 + 6 tablespoons butter (total 8 tablespoons)
1-1/2 to 2 pounds boneless pork chops, 4 - 6 chops
1 ounce dry ranch seasoning, 1 package
1/2 cup water
6 cups arugula or spinach optional
- Add 2 tablespoons butter to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the Saute' function and adjust to More or High.
- When butter melts, brown the meat on both sides, 2 - 3 minutes per side. Meat will not be cooked through. Do not crowd the pot--you may have to work in batches. Transfer browned meat to a shallow dish and cover loosely with foil.
- Add water to the pot and de-glaze by using a wooden spoon to scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Put the meat back into to the pot, top with remaining 6 tablespoons butter and sprinkle ranch packet over the top.
- Turn the pot off by selecting Cancel, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the Manual or Pressure Cook function*. Use the +/- keys to program the Instant Pot for 3 minutes and adjust to Low Pressure.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 5 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the meat from the pot to a serving plate and cover loosely with foil.
- (Optional) Drop arugula or spinach into the pot and stir, just until wilted.
- Serve pork chops on a bed of greens drizzled with remaining sauce.
The Manual and Pressure Cook buttons are interchangeable.