Baked Cubed Steak
Perfectly tender steaks drizzled in savory French onion soup gravy… this dinner will be a real crowd-pleaser!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
By: Holy Mess
1-1/4 cups Water
1 can french onion soup
1 can chicken soup
1 package Au Jus Mix
6 Cubed Steaks
1/4 cup Water
3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Combine 1-1/4 cups water, cream of chicken soup, Au Jus mix and French onion soup together in Instant pot. Mix well.
- Add cubed steak to the pot.
- Attach lid and turn valve to “Sealing” position. Set Manual or Pressure Cook to 20 mins.
- Once it beeps (notifying you that it's ready) turn valve to “venting”. This is also known as the “quick release” The steam will be very hot so be careful when doing this. Do not remove lid until the steam has fully stopped.
- Remove lid. Remove steak from the pan. Turn Off the instant pot.
- In a small bowl or cup, combine ¼ cup water and cornstarch to create a “slurry”. Pour mixture into grave mixture and whisk well.
- Put steaks back into gravy mixture. Attach lid and leave the instant pot turned off. Keep warm until ready to serve