Crustless Meat Lovers Quiche
Start Mother's Day Brunch a few days early with this low-carb, gluten-free, dish! As we all know, nothing beats bacon, cheese, and eggs!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Diet: Celiac, Gluten Free, Low Carb
Cooking Methods: Pressure Cook
By: Barbara Schieving
6 large eggs well beaten
1/2 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper ground
4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 cup sausage ground, cooked
1/2 cup ham diced
2 large green onions chopped
1 cup cheese shredded
- Put a metal trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot pot and add 1 cup water.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Add bacon, sausage, ham, green onions, and cheese to a 1-quart soufflé dish and mix well. Pour egg mixture over to top of the meat and stir to combine.
- Loosely cover the souffle dish with aluminum foil. Use an aluminum foil sling to place the dish on the trivet in the pressure cooking pot.
- Lock lid in place. Select High Pressure and 30 minutes cook time. When timer beeps, turn off, wait 10 minutes, then use a quick pressure release.
- Carefully open the lid, lift out the dish and remove the foil. If desired, sprinkle the top of the quiche with additional cheese and broil until melted and lightly browned. Enjoy!