Avocado Corn Salad
Sweet corn, creamy avocado, and brightness from the tomatoes give this salad all the fresh spring flavors that will keep you coming back for more!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
By: Michelle Fagone
1-1/2 cups water
3 fresh ears corn shucked and halved
Juice and zest of 1 medium lime
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 ripe medium avocados peeled, pitted, and diced
1/2 cup diced English cucumber
1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Add water and corn to the Instant Pot. Lock lid.
- Press the Manual or Pressure Cook button and adjust time to 2 minutes. When timer beeps, quick-release pressure until float valve drops. Unlock lid.
- Transfer corn to a serving dish and let cool enough to handle. Cut kernels off of cobs.
- In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice and zest, oil, salt, and pepper. Toss in corn, avocados, cucumber, and tomatoes.
- Refrigerate covered until ready to be served. Serve chilled.
PER SERVING: Calories: 210 | Fat: 16g | Protein: 3g | Sodium: 102mg | Fiber: 5g | Carbohydrates: 16g | Net Carbs: 11g | Sugar: 3g