Instant® Compostable Coffee Pods, French Vanilla, Light Roast, 30 pods
French Vanilla single-origin blend coffee in an eco-friendly compostable pod.
Instant® Compostable Coffee Pods deliver delicious coffee in an eco-friendly pod that fits Instant coffee makers and brewers that accept K-Cup® pods*. This French Vanilla light roast lets you treat yourself to an indulgent delight. Our special arabica blend is designed to highlight the sweet and savory flavors of our 100% natural French Vanilla. Our coffees are expertly crafted blends of specialty arabica beans from Central and South America. The pods are made from plant-based and/or other compostable materials to help reduce overflowing landfills and return nutrients back to the soil. Instant® Compostable Coffee Pods are better for the planet, better for farmers and better for you!
- French Vanilla arabica coffee, light roast
- Includes 30 pods
- Works in Instant coffee makers and brewers that accept K-Cup® pods*
- Certified coffee 100% organic, free of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or other artificial agents
- Pods made from plant-based and/or other compostable materials
- Compostable pods reduce overflowing landfills and return nutrients back to the soil
- Compostable† inner freshness bag
- * K-Cup is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Use of the K-Cup trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
One (1) Year Limited Warranty
This One (1) Year Limited Warranty applies to purchases made from authorized retailers of Instant Brands Inc. (“Instant Brands”) by the original appliance owner and is not transferable. Proof of original purchase date and, if requested by Instant Brands, return of your appliance, is required to obtain service under this Limited Warranty. Provided the appliance was used in accordance with the use & care instructions, Instant Brands will, in its sole and exclusive discretion, either: (i) repair defects in materials or workmanship; or (ii) replace the appliance. In the event that your appliance is replaced, the Limited Warranty on the replacement appliance will expire twelve (12) months from the date of receipt. Failure to register your product will not reduce your warranty rights. The liability of Instant Brands, if any, for any allegedly defective appliance or part will not exceed the purchase price of a comparable replacement appliance.
- What is not covered by this warranty?
- Products purchased, used, or operated outside of the United States and Canada.
- Products that have been modified or attempted to be modified.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, neglect, unreasonable use, use contrary to the operating instructions, normal wear and tear, commercial use, improper assembly, disassembly, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance, fire, flood, acts of God, or repair by anyone unless directed by an Instant Brands representative.
- Use of unauthorized parts and accessories.
- Incidental and consequential damages.
- The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, INSTANT BRANDS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY STATUTE, USAGE, CUSTOM OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLIANCES OR PARTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, OR REPRESENTATIONS OF WORKMANSHIP, MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR DURABILITY.
Some states or provinces do not allow for: (1) the exclusion of implied warranties of merchantability or fitness; (2) limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts; and/or (3) the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; so these limitations may not apply to you. In these states and provinces, you have only the implied warranties that are expressly required to be provided in accordance with applicable law. The limitations of warranties, liability, and remedies apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.
Please visit www.instantpot.com/support/register to register your new Instant Brands™ appliance. Failure to register your product will not diminish your warranty rights. You will be asked to provide the store name, date of purchase, model number (found on the back of your appliance) and serial number (found on the bottom of your appliance) along with your name and email address. The registration will enable us to keep you up to date with product developments, recipes and contact you in the unlikely event of a product safety notification. By registering, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the instructions for use, and warnings set forth in the accompanying instructions.
To obtain warranty service, please contact our Customer Care Department by phone at 1-800-828-7280 or by email to [email protected] You can also create a support ticket online at www.instantpot.com/support. If we are unable to resolve the problem, you may be asked to send your appliance to the Service Department for quality inspection. Instant Brands is not responsible for shipping costs related to warranty service. When returning your appliance, please include your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and proof of the original purchase date as well as a description of the problem you are encountering with the appliance.
June 15, 2021
Related Productssee all
Instant™ Milk Frother, Black
$34.95 was $39.99
Instant™ Dual Pod Plus Coffee Maker
$159.95 was $199.99
Instant™ Solo™ Single Serve Coffee Maker, Black
$79.95 was $99.99
Instant™ Solo™ Single Serve Coffee Maker, Maroon
$79.95 was $99.99
Instant™ Solo™ Single Serve Coffee Maker, Gray
$79.95 was $99.99
Instant™ Solo™ Single Serve Coffee Maker, Navy
$79.95 was $99.99