Instant® MagicFroth™ 9-in-1
This 9-in-1 milk frother & specialty drink maker lets you create at-home barista style café beverages.
Elevate your in-home barista game at the touch of a button! Whip up hot and cold cafe-style beverages and creamy specialty drinks with Instant® MagicFroth™ 9-in-1. Easy to use and easy to clean, our largest capacity multi-frother features simple touch controls and adjustable settings— offering 3 temperatures and 3 froth levels — for up to 9 custom combinations and endless possibilities. Unleash your inner barista to create hot and cold milk, and water-based drinks. Make rich-tasting hot cocoa or chocolate milk using chocolate pieces or powders. Transform powder-based drinks into silky smooth textures for perfect matcha and chocolate beverages whether you’re using water, dairy milks or plant-based alternatives. Choose the perfect foam for cappuccinos, lattes, iced coffee, hot chocolate, matcha and more. The Instant MagicFroth 9-in-1 is quiet but powerful with a large 17 oz stainless steel pitcher that heats up two 8 oz cups of milk and 8.5 oz of froth. A compact lower profile and lightweight design looks beautiful on your countertop. The handle stays cool to the touch during use while the dishwasher-safe stainless steel pitcher, removable clear lid and whisk make cleanup fuss-free. Download the User Manual
- All-in-one functionality: adjustable temperature and froth level including cold, warm and hot functions to create a personalized frothy cup.
- Be your own barista: froth up multiple kinds of cold and warm milk foam from light and silky to thick and rich, transforming everyday coffee into coffeehouse-style creations like cappuccinos, lattes, iced coffees and cold brews.
- Large capacity: removable 17-ounce stainless steel pitcher with removable lid lets you froth up to 8.5 oz or heat up to two 8 oz cups of milk at a time.
- More than a frother: whip up hot and cold milk, and water-based beverages. Quickly warm up milk without foam to add a creamy finish to coffee, or make non-coffee drinks like hot chocolate, matcha and more
- Versatile stir function: create rich-tasting hot cocoa or cold chocolate milk using powders or chocolate chips, pieces and chunks
- 9-in-1 custom programs: create customized specialty drinks in seconds with 3 temperature settings (Cold, Warm & Hot) and 3 different froth levels (Stir, Foam & Extra Foam) for up to 9 program combinations.
- Easy to use: Simplified control interface with 4 buttons and a large display to easily monitor while in use vs traditional tall-sized frother units
- Quick cleanup: detachable, dishwasher-safe stainless steel pitcher, lid and whisk for easy cleaning
- Quiet and convenient: delicious, steamed milk or fluffy foam with millions of tiny microbubbles with whisper quiet motor
- Cool-touch handle: the handle stays cool, even after use, for comfortable and safe handling
- Controlled pouring: the pitcher spout offers controlled pouring, so you can create latté art for guests or yourself
- Space saving: lower profile with lightweight, countertop-friendly design
- Built-in safety features: including auto shutoff during frothing cycle
*All measurements are approximate.
One (1) Year Limited Warranty
This One (1) Year Limited Warranty applies to purchases made from authorized retailers of Instant Brands Inc. (“Instant Brands”) by the original appliance owner and is not transferable. Proof of original purchase date and, if requested by Instant Brands, return of your appliance, is required to obtain service under this Limited Warranty. Provided the appliance was used in accordance with the use & care instructions, Instant Brands will, in its sole and exclusive discretion, either: (i) repair defects in materials or workmanship; or (ii) replace the appliance. In the event that your appliance is replaced, the Limited Warranty on the replacement appliance will expire twelve (12) months from the date of receipt. Failure to register your product will not reduce your warranty rights. The liability of Instant Brands, if any, for any allegedly defective appliance or part will not exceed the purchase price of a comparable replacement appliance.
- What is not covered by this warranty?
- Products purchased, used, or operated outside of the United States and Canada.
- Products that have been modified or attempted to be modified.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, neglect, unreasonable use, use contrary to the operating instructions, normal wear and tear, commercial use, improper assembly, disassembly, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance, fire, flood, acts of God, or repair by anyone unless directed by an Instant Brands representative.
- Use of unauthorized parts and accessories.
- Incidental and consequential damages.
- The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, INSTANT BRANDS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY STATUTE, USAGE, CUSTOM OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLIANCES OR PARTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, OR REPRESENTATIONS OF WORKMANSHIP, MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR DURABILITY.
Some states or provinces do not allow for: (1) the exclusion of implied warranties of merchantability or fitness; (2) limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts; and/or (3) the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; so these limitations may not apply to you. In these states and provinces, you have only the implied warranties that are expressly required to be provided in accordance with applicable law. The limitations of warranties, liability, and remedies apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.
Please visit www.instantpot.com/support/register to register your new Instant Brands™ appliance. Failure to register your product will not diminish your warranty rights. You will be asked to provide the store name, date of purchase, model number (found on the back of your appliance) and serial number (found on the bottom of your appliance) along with your name and email address. The registration will enable us to keep you up to date with product developments, recipes and contact you in the unlikely event of a product safety notification. By registering, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the instructions for use, and warnings set forth in the accompanying instructions.
To obtain warranty service, please contact our Customer Care Department by phone at 1-800-828-7280 or by email to [email protected]. You can also create a support ticket online at www.instantpot.com/support. If we are unable to resolve the problem, you may be asked to send your appliance to the Service Department for quality inspection. Instant Brands is not responsible for shipping costs related to warranty service. When returning your appliance, please include your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and proof of the original purchase date as well as a description of the problem you are encountering with the appliance.
June 15, 2021