Instant™ Air Purifier uses sophisticated technology to deliver cleaner air, giving you peace of mind. It pairs an advanced 3-in-1 filtration system with plasma ion technology to remove 99.9% of the virus that causes COVID-19 from treated air.1 Plus it works to remove 99.9% of other bacteria, virus and mold in treated air.2 And the built-in sensors monitor the air quality and adjust the fan speed automatically, to work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.3 With Instant Air Purifier, you’ll inhale cleaner air, and exhale peace of mind. Download the User Manual
- Uses an advanced 3-in-1 filtration system and plasma ion technology to remove 99.9% of the virus that causes COVID-19 from treated air1
- Works to remove 99.9% of other bacteria, virus and mold from treated air2
- Sensors monitor air quality and adjust fan speed automatically to work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week3
- Advanced 3-in-1 filtration system: HEPA-13 filter captures 99.97% of dust, dander, pollen, smoke, allergens and other ultrafine impurities in the air; carbon layer in the filter helps reduce odors; antimicrobial coating prevents bacterial growth on the filter and protects it against degradation
- Plasma ion technology projects positive and negative ions for cleaner air
- Starts delivering cleaner air in minutes and completely recycles the room’s air 5 times per hour5
- Auto mode adjusts fan speed up or down according to detected air quality
- Night mode senses room lighting and turns off display lights, turns off plasma ion generator and reduces noise to whisper quiet levels4
- Eco mode cycles the fan on and off every 10 minutes, if air quality is detected as good for 30 minutes, allowing 50% energy reduction (Energy Star certified)
- Living Room size cleans up to 388 sq ft / 36 sqm as certified by the Association of Household Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM)
- 50 watts, 120 V~ 60 Hz, UL & ULC Listed
1) Based on testing of SARS-CoV-2 conducted in laboratory conditions, using a 13 cubic foot chamber to protect scientists from exposure. Not proven to prevent COVID-19. Performance was measured after 10 air exchanges passing through the air purifier operating at its minimum fan speed and with plasma ion technology on. Actual results may vary, depending on usage environment (temperature, humidity, room size and shape, nature and number of particulates in air, etc.), placement of the unit, and product usage (operation duration, operation mode, etc.). Best results with continuous use.
2) Performance claims are calculated based on testing of a single particulate, A. Niger (mold) E. Coli (bacteria), S. Epidermidis (bacteria) or Phi-X174 (virus), under laboratory conditions following 1 hour of air purifier operation at the maximum fan speed and with plasma ion technology on. Actual results may vary, depending on usage environment (temperature, humidity, room size and shape, nature and number of particulates in air, etc.), placement of the unit, and product usage (operation duration, operation mode, etc.). Best results with continuous use.
3) Sensors have a margin of error of +/- 20 micrograms per cubic meter in detecting changes in air quality.
4) Efficacy in removing viruses and bacteria is reduced.
5) Based on industry standards for removing 99.97% of ultrafine particles (0.3 microns) from the air in a room 5x per hour.
*All measurements are approximate.
One (1) Year Limited Warranty
This One (1) Year Limited Warranty applies to purchases made from authorized retailers of Instant Brands Inc. (“Instant Brands”) by the original appliance owner and is not transferable. Proof of original purchase date and, if requested by Instant Brands, return of your appliance, is required to obtain service under this Limited Warranty. Provided the appliance was used in accordance with the use & care instructions, Instant Brands will, in its sole and exclusive discretion, either: (i) repair defects in materials or workmanship; or (ii) replace the appliance. In the event that your appliance is replaced, the Limited Warranty on the replacement appliance will expire twelve (12) months from the date of receipt. Failure to register your product will not reduce your warranty rights. The liability of Instant Brands, if any, for any allegedly defective appliance or part will not exceed the purchase price of a comparable replacement appliance.
What is not covered by this warranty?
- Products purchased, used, or operated outside of the United States and Canada.
- Products that have been modified or attempted to be modified.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, neglect, unreasonable use, use contrary to the operating instructions, normal wear and tear, commercial use, improper assembly, disassembly, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance, fire, flood, acts of God, or repair by anyone unless directed by an Instant Brands representative.
- Use of unauthorized parts and accessories.
- Incidental and consequential damages.
- The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, INSTANT BRANDS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY STATUTE, USAGE, CUSTOM OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLIANCES OR PARTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, OR REPRESENTATIONS OF WORKMANSHIP, MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR DURABILITY.
Some states or provinces do not allow for: (1) the exclusion of implied warranties of merchantability or fitness; (2) limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts; and/or (3) the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; so these limitations may not apply to you. In these states and provinces, you have only the implied warranties that are expressly required to be provided in accordance with applicable law. The limitations of warranties, liability, and remedies apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.
Please visit www.instanthome.com/register to register your new Instant Brands™ appliance. Failure to register your product will not diminish your warranty rights. You will be asked to provide the store name, date of purchase, model number (found on the back of your appliance) and serial number (found on the bottom of your appliance) along with your name and email address. The registration will enable us to keep you up to date with product developments, recipes and contact you in the unlikely event of a product safety notification. By registering, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the instructions for use, and warnings set forth in the accompanying instructions.
To obtain warranty service, please contact our Customer Care Department by phone at 1-800-828-7280 or by email to [email protected] You can also create a support ticket online at www.instanthome.com. If we are unable to resolve the problem, you may be asked to send your appliance to the Service Department for quality inspection. Instant Brands is not responsible for shipping costs related to warranty service. When returning your appliance, please include your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and proof of the original purchase date as well as a description of the problem you are encountering with the appliance.