Instant® 6.3-quart Stand Mixer, Black
Powerful, high-quality performance and lightweight construction in an easy-to-use mixer.
With 400 watts of power and 6 mixing speeds (plus pulse), the Instant® Stand Mixer is powerful enough to tackle any mixing job. The large 6.3-quart mixing bowl with handle can fit large quantities, up to 100 cookies in a single batch. The planetary mixing action ensures even mixing all the way to the edge of the bowl, and the non-slip feet make operation stable. Clean-up is easy with the dishwasher-safe mixing bowl, whisk, paddle and dough hook. Download the User Manual
- Powerful performance: 400 watts of power to tackle a variety of mixing jobs from cookies to bread dough and more
- Simple control: 6 mixing speeds plus pulse for ease of use
- Lightweight and sturdy: ABS housing for ease of carrying, durability and lasting good looks
- Large capacity: 6.3 QT mixing bowl with handle tackles even large recipes
- Complete coverage: planetary mixing operation ensures smooth, even mixing
- Stable operation: non-slip feet keep mixer in place during use
- Easy access: tilt head allows you to conveniently remove the bowl or add ingredients
- No-splash mixing: removable pouring shield keeps ingredients and batter in the bowl, not on the counter
- Easy cleanup: dishwasher-safe stainless steel mixing bowl, whisk, mixing paddle and dough hook
- Includes: non-stick ceramic-coated mixing paddle and dough hook, whisk and removable pouring shield
- Built-in safety: auto-shutoff and more 400 watts, 120 V~ 60 Hz, UL Certified
*All measurements are approximate.
One (1) Year Limited Warranty
This One (1) Year Limited Warranty applies to purchases made from authorized retailers of Instant Brands Inc. (“Instant Brands”) by the original appliance owner and is not transferable. Proof of original purchase date and, if requested by Instant Brands, return of your appliance, is required to obtain service under this Limited Warranty. Provided the appliance was used in accordance with the use & care instructions, Instant Brands will, in its sole and exclusive discretion, either: (i) repair defects in materials or workmanship; or (ii) replace the appliance. In the event that your appliance is replaced, the Limited Warranty on the replacement appliance will expire twelve (12) months from the date of receipt. Failure to register your product will not reduce your warranty rights. The liability of Instant Brands, if any, for any allegedly defective appliance or part will not exceed the purchase price of a comparable replacement appliance.
- What is not covered by this warranty?
- Products purchased, used, or operated outside of the United States and Canada.
- Products that have been modified or attempted to be modified.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, neglect, unreasonable use, use contrary to the operating instructions, normal wear and tear, commercial use, improper assembly, disassembly, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance, fire, flood, acts of God, or repair by anyone unless directed by an Instant Brands representative.
- Use of unauthorized parts and accessories.
- Incidental and consequential damages.
- The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, INSTANT BRANDS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY STATUTE, USAGE, CUSTOM OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLIANCES OR PARTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, OR REPRESENTATIONS OF WORKMANSHIP, MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR DURABILITY.
Some states or provinces do not allow for: (1) the exclusion of implied warranties of merchantability or fitness; (2) limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts; and/or (3) the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; so these limitations may not apply to you. In these states and provinces, you have only the implied warranties that are expressly required to be provided in accordance with applicable law. The limitations of warranties, liability, and remedies apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.
Please visit www.instantpot.com/support/register to register your new Instant Brands™ appliance. Failure to register your product will not diminish your warranty rights. You will be asked to provide the store name, date of purchase, model number (found on the back of your appliance) and serial number (found on the bottom of your appliance) along with your name and email address. The registration will enable us to keep you up to date with product developments, recipes and contact you in the unlikely event of a product safety notification. By registering, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the instructions for use, and warnings set forth in the accompanying instructions.
To obtain warranty service, please contact our Customer Care Department by phone at 1-800-828-7280 or by email to [email protected]. You can also create a support ticket online at www.instantpot.com/support. If we are unable to resolve the problem, you may be asked to send your appliance to the Service Department for quality inspection. Instant Brands is not responsible for shipping costs related to warranty service. When returning your appliance, please include your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and proof of the original purchase date as well as a description of the problem you are encountering with the appliance.
June 15, 2021
Instant Appliancessee all
$119.95 was $159.99