11-ounce Black Mug
Grab this mug any time of the day... for a quick coffee in the morning, leisurely teatime in the afternoon, or a relaxing decaf in the evening.
The mug is convenient - just pop it in the microwave and dishwasher. This all-black mug is an easy favorite for everything from your morning coffee to afternoon tea. Mix and match with coordinating Corelle® patterns to add interest to your table.
- Made from durable stoneware
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Made in China
- Warranty does not apply to mugs
*All measurements are approximate.
Corelle® Mugs - Glass, Porcelain & Stoneware Use & Care
Read these Instructions Carefully and Save them for Future Reference Mugs are made of porcelain or stoneware as noted on the package. Please review information on bottom of items prior to use.
Porcelain and stoneware mugs are microwavable.
ALL GLASS, PORCELAIN AND STONEWARE CAN BE BROKEN and care should be taken in handling. A drop or knock against a hard object may cause immediate breakage or enough damage so that the item breaks later for no apparent reason. Such breakage may make a noise and can break into many small pieces. Be careful in handling as pieces may be sharp.
Wash Corelle® mugs by hand or in an automatic dishwasher. Load items to avoid bumping against other items during cycle. To remove gray or rust marks, clean with non-abrasive cleanser. If scouring is necessary, use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads with non-abrasive cleansers. DO NOT allow stoneware or porcelain mugs to soak/stand in water for an extended period of time. Applied heat after soaking may cause glaze cracking.
Failure to follow the warnings below may cause an item to break or shatter immediately or late, resulting in personal injury or property damage. Corelle® mugs are intended for normal household use only. It is not intended for camping, industrial, or commercial use.
DO NOT USE ON STOVETOP, under a broiler/griller, under a microwave browning element, in a toaster oven, or on or near any other direct heating source such as range heat vents, pilot lights, open flames, etc.
AVOID SUDDEN TEMPERATURE CHANGES. DO NOT add liquid to a hot item, place a hot item on a wet surface, or handle with a wet or cold cloth. These sudden temperature changes may cause the item to break or shatter. Handle hot items with a dry cloth or potholder.
- DO NOT heat an empty vessel in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
- DO NOT heat a small amount of food in larger dish in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
- DO NOT overheat oil or butter in microwave. Use minimum amount of cooking time.
- DO NOT use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or severely scratched. Damaged items may break or shatter without warning.
- DO NOT abuse by dropping or hitting against a hard object.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleanser, scouring pads, or any object that will scratch items.
- Place stoneware items on dry placemat or tablecloth to avoid scratching surfaces. The bottom of stoneware items may be rough.
DISCONTINUE USE SHOULD ANY ITEM BE MISUSED IN ANY MANNER AS STATED ABOVE, AS DAMAGED ITEMS MAY BREAK WITHOUT WARNING.