20 Minute Chicken Burrito Bowls
Set your timer — you’re about to make dinner in record time! It's everything you love about burritos, only packed in bowl! So easy, so tasty, and ready in 20 minutes!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
By: Chop Secrets
Ingredients - Pot Mixture
2.25 cups chicken broth
1.5 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (if large, cut in half)
1.25-ounces taco seasoning (1 packet)
1.5 cups long grain white rice rinsed
12-ounce frozen corn kernels
15-ounce black beans (1 can, drained and rinsed)
1 cup salsa
Ingredients - For Serving
Shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Add the Pot Mixture ingredients to the Instant Pot, in the order listed.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 12 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the chicken from the pot to a cutting board and shred, then return to the pot and stir.
- Serve in a bowl topped with sour cream, diced tomatoes, shredded Mexican-blend cheese and diced
The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.